Pumpkin No-Bake Cheesecake (S)
This is sure to become a favorite Holiday dessert for many! This delicious, yet simple to make, dessert is a great alternative to pumpkin pie, especially for those cheesecake fans out there. There are several different ways to serve this up – as a crustless cheesecake, cheesecake in a jar, or with your favorite S-style crust.
Pumpkin No-Bake Cheesecake Ingredients…
– 1 cup boiling water
– 2 Tbsp THM Just Gelatin
– 1/4 cup THM Super Sweet Blend
– 16 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese (2-8oz packages, softened)
– 15 oz pumpkin puree (1 small can)
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
Simple Nut Baked Crust…
– 1 cup almond flour
– 1 large egg white
– 1 tsp THM Super Sweet Blend (ground in a coffee grinder)
For the Pumpkin No-Bake Cheesecake…
1. Bring one cup of water to a boil. Remove from heat and stir the Just Gelatin and Super Sweet Blend into the boiling water, until fully dissolved. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
3. Slowly incorporate the gelatin mixture, beating well after each addition.
4. Pour into a prepared pie crust, pie pan (for a crustless cheesecake), or your favorite dessert containers
5. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
For the Simple Nut Baked Crust…
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a medium bowl, then press into a pie pan.
3. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool until ready to fill.
Serve topped with homemade whipped cream or fat- free Reddi Wip, for our Drive Thru Sues.
NSI (if using store-bought, plan-approved sweetener in place of THM Super Sweet Blend and store-bought beef gelatin in place of THM Just Gelatin)
The Pumpkin No-Bake Cheesecake (S) recipe and other delicious THM recipes can be found at www.TrimHealthyMembership.com