Asian Ginger Slaw (FP)
This is the perfect side for a cook out or to many meat dishes. This is a Fuel Pull, so it compliments any meal type.
Serving Size: Approximately 6 people
– 4 to 6 cups cabbage (green or red)
– 1 large carrot (julianned or shredded)
– 1 bell pepper (yellow or orange, sliced thin)
– 6 radishes (sliced thin, optional)
– 1/4 cup cilantro (coarsely chopped)
– 1/4 cup green onions (sliced thin)
– 1/4 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
– 3 Tablespoons rice vinegar
– 3 Tablespoons soy sauce (or Braggs Liquid Aminos)
– 2 teaspoons sesame oil
– 1 small piece ginger (about the size of your thumb, use more or less depending on your taste)
– 1 Tablespoon THM Super Sweet Blend (or 3 doonks THM Pure Stevia)
1. Mix together cabbage, carrot, sweet pepper, radishes, cilantro, green onion, and red pepper flakes. Set aside.
2. Into a blender add: rice vinegar, soy sauce (or liquid aminos), sesame oil, ginger, and Sweet Blend. Blend dressing until the ginger is completely broken down and all ingredients are incorporated.
3. Pour the dressing mixture over the slaw mixture and toss to coat well.
4. Can be served right away or chilled for a few hours to allow the flavors to meld. Serves 4-6 people.
NSI (If using a store-bought, plan-approved sweetener.)