Mango Creamsicles (E)
Sweet and creamy, these are a creamy version of the Mangosicles. They have a little protein, so now and then they can be a full snack alone.
Serving Size: Multiple-serve; Makes approximately 4 to 8 pops
– 2 cups frozen mango
– 1/2 cup 0% Greek yogurt
– 6 doonks THM Pure Stevia Extract Powder
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 teaspoon lemon juice
– 1/2 cup water
– 2 pinches Mineral Salt
– 1/2 teaspoon THM Glucomannan (“Gluccie”)
1. Place all the ingredients (except the Gluccie) in a food processor and process until smooth. Sprinkle in the Gluccie, then process 20 more seconds to combine. Pour the mixture into ice-pop molds and freeze until set.
2. To unmold the ice pops, run the molds under hot water or place in a bowl of hot water for 30 seconds, then twist gently to release.