This recipe is for “scratch purists” who would rather not buy mayonnaise from the store.
Serving Size: Multiple-serve
– 1 whole egg
– 2 egg yolks
– 1/2 teaspoon Mineral Salt
– Dash black pepper
– Dash onion powder (optional)
– 1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil (expeller pressed)
– 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
– 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard (optional)
1. Place all the ingredients into the blender except the coconut oil and olive oil and blend well.
2. While the blender is still running, slowly add the coconut oil and olive oil.
3. Chill before serving.
The optional Dijon mustard will give your mayo a little kick.