Spinach & Turkey Bacon Quiche (S)
This simple, crustless quiche is quick and easy to put together when you need to be busy about doing other things. Great for those busy hustle and bustle days!
Serving Size: Family-serve; Feeds 6 to 8
– 12 whole eggs
– 2 cups grated cheese of choice
– 6 to 8 slices turkey bacon (or, you may substitute with bacon bits)
– 2 or 3 handfuls fresh spinach
– 1/2 teaspoon Mineral Salt
– Black pepper (to taste)
– Crushed red pepper flakes (to taste)
– Handful Nutritional Yeast (optional)
– 2 tomatoes finely sliced
– Coconut oil cooking spray
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray or grease an 11×13 baking pan and set aside.
2. Fry bacon until crispy then slice into small pieces.
3. Roughly chop spinach.
4. Crack eggs into bowl and whisk well.
5. Add seasonings, grated cheese, and all other ingredients.
6. Top with finely sliced tomatoes and season them well with salt and pepper.
7. Pour into the baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes.
This is a NSI (no special ingredients) recipe if using a store-bought nutritional yeast.
*The “Spinach and Turkey Bacon Quiche” recipe and other delicious THM recipes can be found at www.TrimHealthyMembership.com