Pumpkin Spice Trimmy Latte: Hot or Cold (FP)
This is a large, frothy Autumn-spiced Trimmy with all the goodness of festive spices that delight your taste buds this time of year. No need to feel deprived of your favorite seasonal treat!
– 6-ounces brewed coffee
– 6-ounces unsweetened almond or cashew milk
– 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
– 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or nutmeg
– 1 Tablespoon THM Gentle Sweet
– 1/4 teaspoon vanilla or other THM Natural Burst Extract
– 1 teaspoon coconut oil or MCT oil
– 1 teaspoon THM Integral Collagen
– 1 teaspoon THM unflavored Pristine Whey Protein Powder
1. Brew coffee. Add to small saucepan with nut milk and allow to heat.
2. Put all other ingredients (except whey protein in blender). Add coffee and almond milk mixture and blend for 20 seconds. Add whey protein (while blender is running if possible) and blend for another 10 to 15 seconds.
3. For an iced version, allow drink to cool a little then pour over ice.
Please review and follow the manufacturers instructions on using hot liquids in your blender, or use a tall heat proof cup and an immersion blender.
The Pumpkin Spice Trimmy Latte recipe and other delicious THM recipes can be found at www.TrimHealthyMembership.com