Hot Chocolate Trimmaccino (FP)
Welcome back hot chocolate into your life! This is an awesome Trimmy take on hot chocolate. This is the master recipe to other variations. You can drink it and burn body fat at the same time. Every time you take a decadent sip of this Hot Chocolate Trimmy, you literally “cream” unwanted fat cells into the dust. Oh… and did we mention it is SUPER YUMMY? The “Hot Chocolate Trimmy” recipe is found on page 431 of the Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook.
– 1 & 1/2 cups brewed, strong coffee
– 2 rounded tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
– 1 tsp THM Super Sweet Blend (or more, to taste)
– 1/4 tsp THM Simply Sunflower Lecithin
– 1 to 2 tsp THM MCT oil (for FP and E) (For S: 1 Tbsp MCT or 1 & 1/2 tsp unsalted butter and 1 & 1/2 tsp MCT)
– 1/2 scoop THM Integral Collagen (1/2 to 1 scoop – Healing Trimmy variation) (1 tsp for Basic Trimmy variation)
– 3 pinches mineral salt
– 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 tsp THM Pristine Protein Powder (optional for a frothier Hot Chocolate Trimmy)
– 1 drop essential peppermint oil (optional; or orange oil)
1. Place all the ingredients in a blender.
2. Hold the lid on tightly and blend for 10 seconds, until frothy and deliciously creamy (or use an immersion blender).
*Please review and follow the manufacturer’s instructions on using hot liquids in your blender, or use a tall heatproof cup & an immersion blender. Our Trimmaccinos do allow for a natural venting of steam when removing the lid to add gluccie and whey powder. Make sure to start the blender on low, not high.
From page 428 of the Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook: “An Iced Trimmy is simply the chilled version of any of the Trimmies. You use half the liquid (cooled to room temperature) instead of the 1 & 1/2 cups called for in the hot drink recipes, and blend with a heaping cup of ice cubes.”
From page 430 of the Trim Healthy Mama Cookbook: “Those with sensitive tummies might need to get used to MCT oil slowly, and at first will want to halve this Hot Chocolate Trimmy version with unsalted butter. You can happyize this Trimmy by replacing the 1 tablespoon MCT oil with 1 teaspoon cocoa butter and 2 teaspoons MCT oil.”
DF (if omitting the whey protein powder)
The Hot Chocolate Trimmaccino and the following Trimmy versions can be found in the Trim Healthy Mama Plan Cookbook.
Trimmaccino Rich (S) p. 430
Trimmaccino Light (FP) p. 430
Matcha Marvel Trimmy (FP) p. 431
Mighty Maca Trimmy (FP) p. 431
Ginger Cream Trimmy (FP) p. 432
Chai Trimmy (FP) p. 432
Vanilla Rooibos Trimmy (FP) p. 433
Turmeric Toddy Trimmy (FP) p. 433
The Hot Chocolate Trimmaccino recipe and other delicious THM recipes can be found at www.TrimHealthyMembership.com and you can also watch Serene and Pearl make this recipe by tuning into THM TV – “In the Kitchen”. Look for the title “Trimmy Therapy” to learn more about the “Trimmy” and how to fill your tummy with all of the warm, soothing goodness that comes from having a Trimmy every day!