Peanutty Fudge (S)
Rich and fabulous, this fudge is perfect around the holidays or anytime when you are seeking sweet, peanutty indulgence. You can replace half of the peanut flour with cocoa if you desire a chocolate version.
– 1/2 cup butter (or ghee-clarified butter; or coconut oil)
– 5 tsp THM Super Sweet Blend (or, use double amounts of THM Gentle Sweet)
– 3/4 cup THM Peanut Flour
– 3 oz cream cheese (1/3 less fat works well, too)
– 2 to 3 pinches mineral salt (an extra pinch if using coconut oil or ghee)
1. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan or skillet over medium-low heat. Add the sweetener and allow it to dissolve.
2. Turn the heat to low and add all the other ingredients. Combine well.
3. Spread the mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet and shape into a block. Score the block into squares, then place in the freezer to harden and store.
4. Cut off pieces of fudge whenever desired.
The Peanutty Fudge recipe and other delicious THM recipes can be found at www.TrimHealthyMembership.com