Rich Chocolate Fudge (S)
If you love reeeeeeeal rich desserts, you’ll get your fix with this fudge! Super sweet! The perfect holiday sweet treat to take to a family gathering or church fellowship.
– 1 stick unsalted butter
– 1/2 cup natural, sugar-free peanut butter
– 2 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese
– 4 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
– 6 to 8 tsp ground THM Super Sweet Blend
1. Melt the butter and peanut butter in saucepan.
2. Take sauce pan off the heat and stir in the cream cheese.
3. Add the unsweetened cocoa powder and keep stirring.
4. Add ground the THM Super Sweet Blend and combine until mix is smooth.
5. Pour into a wax paper or foil-lined shallow dish.
6. Freeze for 15 minutes and cut into bite-size pieces.
7. Return to freezer or refrigerator.
NSI (if using other store-bought, plan-approved sweetener)
The Rich Chocolate Fudge recipe and other delicious THM recipes can be found at www.TrimHealthyMembership.com