Sparkling Berry Lemonade – FP
Enjoy this refreshing treat for your Mother’s Day brunch or take along with you to your Springtime picnic. This lemonade is a real crowd pleaser! Kids love this delicious lemonade as well with all of its berry goodness!!
Who needs health and waistline robbing soda when you can drink this bubbly, healthy goodness on a warm afternoon? This makes one-quart of yummy goodness to be shared among 4 people, make multiple batches for a larger group! While this is not an all-day sipper (due to the berries) it is a FP on the Trim Healthy Mama plan and can be enjoyed frequently with meals!
– 1/2 cup fresh berries (can also use frozen, your choice of berries)
– 1 cup water
– Juice of 2 lemons
– 1 quart sparkling water
– 6 doonks THM Pure Stevia Extract Powder
1. Add 1/2 cup of berries and 1 cup of water to blender and blend smooth.
2. Using a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth, strain berry liquid to remove any pulp or seeds.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir. Adjust sweetener to your taste – “own it!”
4. Pour over ice and garnish with lemons and mint for a fancy presentation or just drink it plain for a refreshing treat.
This is a NSI (No Special Ingredients) recipe if using an on-plan sweetener from the grocery store.