Asian Noodle Salad (FP)
This recipe is amazing and so incredibly filling. You don’t even have to cook the noodles! Use egg whites and you can have this as a Fuel Pull meal and get completely full while doing so. Enjoy filling up on a full bed of lettuce, lot’s of non-starchy veggies and the slimming Trim Healthy Noodles! The salad dressing for this salad just sends this recipe over the top in flavor!
Serving Size: Single-serve
For the Salad Dressing…
– 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
– 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
– 1 Tablespoon THM Gentle Sweet (or 1 teaspoon of THM Super Sweet Blend, or use your own favorite stevia blend to taste)
– 1 teaspoon sesame oil (or more, if desired, for an S meal)
– 1 dash crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
For the Salad…
– Lettuce (enough to create a large bed of lettuce on your plate)
– 7 ounces Trim Healthy Noodles (1-single serve package; drained & rinsed)
– 1 egg (scrambled, cooked, and sliced)
– 2 slices lean deli meat (cut into strips)
– Tomatoes (diced)
– Cucumbers (diced)
– Green onions (diced)
– Sesame seeds (optional)
1. Mix all of the ingredients for the salad dressing in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Arrange a large bed of a lettuce of your choice on your plate. Line your plate fully with the lettuce.
3. Place the drained and rinsed noodles on top of the bed of lettuce.
4. Arrange the topping choices, the cucumbers, tomatoes, green onions and sesame seeds over the noodles and pour on dressing just before serving.