Broccoli and Bacon Salad (S)
This fabulous tasting Broccoli & Bacon Salad is loaded with flavor and crunch! Whether it’s shared at a barbeque or enjoyed at home as a S side, who can resist an extra helping of this creamy, yet tangy, broccoli salad? It is so good it will make even the biggest broccoli snob take a second look. Folks who hate raw broccoli have gobbled this up and gone back for seconds!
Serving Size: Approximately 6 people
– 1 head fresh broccoli (cut into bite size pieces, about 5 cups)
– 1/4 red onion (more or less, to your taste)
– 5 slices turkey bacon (cooked and chopped)
– 1/4 cup peanuts (roasted, salted)
– 2 teaspoons THM Super Sweet Blend
– 2/3 cup mayonnaise
– Mineral Salt (to taste)
– Black Pepper (to taste)
1. Mix everything together well.
2. Allow to chill for half an hour before serving.
NSI (If using a store-bought, plan-approved sweetener.)