Cream Soda Good Girl Moonshine (FP)
If you are searching for a chilled “sweet beverage” with just the right amount of vanilla and cream look no more!!! You will have all of that with this delicate “Cream Soda” variation of the famous, slimming, health promoting drink Good Girl Moonshine recipe!! The stars of this recipe are the THM Integral Collagen and THM MCT Oil which adds a creamy smooth feel to this crazy good Trim Healthy Mama All-Day Sipper!! This is a single-serve recipe that makes 1 full quart to be sipped on all day. Recipe can be doubled for a 2-quart sipper!
Serving Size: 1-Quart All-Day Sipper
– 1 cup water (plus more water to fill the quart jar when done mixing the ingredients)
– 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
– 1 teaspoon THM Integral Collagen
– 3 doonks THM Pure Stevia Extract Powder
– 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/4 teaspoon caramel extract
– 1/2 teaspoon THM MCT oil (you could probably leave out, but it does make for a creamier beverage)
– 1 small pinch Mineral Salt
– Ice cubes
1. Fill quart jar with ice cubes.
2. Blend all remaining ingredients and pour over the ice.
3. Add water (or carbonated water) to fill jar.