Creamy Fudge Pops (S)
These are delish and reminiscent of pudding pops! They are perfect as a dessert or snack when you need to scratch that chocolately itch. This recipe is a multiple-serve recipe that makes 4 to 8 pops depending on the size of your molds.
Serving Size: Multiple-serve; Makes approximately 4 to 8 pops
– 13.5 ounces light coconut milk
– 2 Tablespoons heavy cream
– 1 scoop THM Pristine Protein Powder
– 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
– 1/4 cup THM Gentle Sweet
– 2 or 3 doonks THM Pure Stevia Extract Powder
– 1 Tablespoon THM Just Gelatin
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 or 3 pinches Mineral Salt
1. Put all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and whizz or blend until smooth. Pour the mixture into ice-pop molds and freeze.
2. To unmold the ice pops, run the molds under hot water or place in a bowl of hot water for 30 seconds, then twist gently to release.