Hip Trim Honey Mustard (FP)
This dressing is great for all salads and also works as a topping or dip for grilled or sauteed chicken. You could use the basic skeleton of this recipe and make other flavors.
Serving Size: Multiple-serve
– 1 1/4 cup water (1/4 cup needs to be hot water)
– 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
– 1 teaspoon mineral salt
– Dash onion powder
– Sprinkle black pepper
– 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar (raw is best)
– 1 teaspoon red palm oil
– 2 teaspoons THM Super Sweet Blend (or 2 doonks THM Pure Stevia Extract Powder)
– 1/2 teaspoons THM Glucomannan (“gluccie”)
1. Put water in blender.
2. Add the Dijon mustard, mineral salt, dash of onion powder and sprinkle of black pepper.
3. Add the apple cider vinegar (raw is best) and red palm oil.
4. Add the THM Super Sweet Blend or 2 doonks THM Pure Stevia Extract Powder.
5. Blend on high. While blending add generous the glucomannan.
6. Keep blending and drizzle in the boiling water. This will emulsify palm oil so it does not sit on top. Blend until creamy consistency is achieved
7. Pour dressing into a squeeze bottle e.g. empty mustard bottle and refrigerate.
NSI (If using other store-bought, plan-approved sweetener and if using xanthan gum in place of glucomannan.)