Iced Coffee (FP)
Mmmm… sipping on an Iced Coffee Latte – Trim Healthy Mama style. Thanks, Jessica Myers, for the easy instructions. This beyond easy recipe is inexpensive and super kind to your health and waistline – why hand over a five dollar note for a store bought latte and get nothing back but a little change and exploded fat cells? This will keep you happier and healthier.
Serving Size: Single-serve; or Share
– 1 cup unsweetened almond or cashew milk
– 1/2 scoop THM Pristine Whey Protein or 1 scoop THM Integral Collagen
– 10 to 12 large ice cubes
– 1 cup strongly brewed coffee, cooled
– 2 teaspoons THM Super Sweet Blend
1. Pour the almond milk into a quart jar. Add the whey protein and stir well. Add the ice cubes, followed by the coffee and sweetener. Stir well.
DF (If using collagen instead of whey protein powder.)