Rohnda’s Ranch Dressing (S)
This is a delicious homemade ranch dressing that can be whipped up in a jiffy. What a wonderful treat to able to enjoy a homemade, fresh ranch dressing for all of your salads or dipping needs.
Serving Size: Multiple-serve; Makes about 1 & 1/4 cups
– 3/4 cup mayonnaise (homemade or store-bought)
– 1/2 cup plain 0% Greek yogurt
– 1 or 2 garlic cloves, minced (or, 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon powdered garlic)
– 1 teaspoon dried parsley
– 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onion
– 1/2 teaspoon Mineral Salt
– Dash of black pepper
1. Place all the ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
2. Refrigerate at least 1-hour before serving.