Rosemary Ranch Chicken (S)
Looking for a way to add some pizazz to your summer BBQ? Look no further than this flavor-packed marinated chicken recipe! Tender and moist chicken, sure to please even the pickiest palate!
Serving Size: Feeds 6 people
– 6 chicken breasts
– 2 teaspoons finely crushed, dried rosemary
– 1 cup 0% Greek yogurt
– 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
– 1 teaspoon lime juice
– 2 Tablespoons Rohnda’s Ranch Mix (or dry ranch mix of choice)
– 1 Tablespoons Gentle Sweet
– 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
– 1 teaspoon Mineral Salt
– 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Mix all ingredients except chicken breasts and place in a gallon Ziploc bag. Add breasts and marinate several hours.
2. Remove chicken from marinade, shaking off excess.
3. Grill over medium/high heat, turning as needed until a meat thermometer reads 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Remove and cover for 10 minutes, if possible.
Alternately, cube the chicken and skewer on wooden shish-kabob sticks. Grill, turning often to cook on all sides.