Enjoy after any meal type as a refreshing light treat. This recipe is a multiple-serve recipe that makes 4 to 8 pops.
Serving Size: Multiple-serve; Makes approximately 4 to 8 pops
– 2 cups frozen strawberries
– 1 cup water
– 4 doonks THM Pure Stevia Extract Powder
– 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon juice
1. Place the strawberries, water, stevia, and lemon juice in a food processor. Process until smooth. Pour into ice pop molds and freeze until set.
2. To unmold the Strawbsicles, run the molds under hot water or place in a bowl of hot water for 30 seconds, then twist gently to release.
NSI (If you use your favorite store-bought, plan-approved sweetener.)