Sweet & Smokey BBQ Seasoning Rub (FP)
This Sweet & Smokey BBQ Seasoning Rub is a sugar-free alternative that will make your grilled meats come to life at your next BBQ!! This is a great choice compared to most rubs that you will find out in the market that are filled with brown sugar, regular sugar and other off-plan ingredients that can spike your blood sugar. This rub can be used on beef, chicken, or pork! This mixes up nicely and can be kept in a sealed jar and stored on a shelf with your other spices. Use 1 Tablespoon of rub per pound of meat.
– 4 Tablespoons Mineral Salt
– 3 Tablespoons smoked paprika (or regular paprika, the smoked gives a great flavor)
– 1 Tablespoon Hungarian paprika (Sweet Hungarian Paprika or regular paprika, the Sweet Hungarian gives a great flavor)
– 1 Tablespoon garlic powder (or granulated garlic)
– 1 Tablespoon onion powder (or granulated onion)
– 1/2 Tablespoon black pepper
– 1 teaspoon chili powder
– 1 teaspoon dry mustard
– 1 teaspoon celery seed
– 2 teaspoons THM Super Sweet Blend
– 1/2 teaspoon cumin
– 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
– 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
– 1 slight sprinkle cayenne pepper
1. Place all ingredients into your food processor or spice grinder and pulse 2-3 times until nicely combined.
2. Place the rub into a sealed jar and store with your other spices.
3. Use 1 Tablespoon of rub per one pound of meat.
4. Sprinkle the rub onto your thawed cuts of meat and rub in well before cooking on the grill.