Trim Healthy Ketchup (FP)
Most ketchups are laden with sugar. We don’t get too worried if you order a low-carb burger with ketchup at a drive thru here and there, but it’s a great idea to keep a healthier ketchup on hand at home so you can use it as liberally as you want. Whip this up in 2 minutes flat! Kid approved!
Serving Size: Multiple-serve; Makes about 1 cup
– 6 ounces tomato paste (1-6 ounce can)
– 3/4 cup water
– 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar (or, red or white wine vinegar)
– 1 teaspoon Mineral Salt
– 1/3 teaspoon onion powder
– 2 to 3 teaspoons THM Super Sweet Blend (or, 2 to 3 doonks THM Pure Stevia Extract powder)
1. Whisk together all the ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Transfer to a glass jar, cover, and keep refrigerated.
NSI (If using a store-bought, plan-approved sweetener.)