Very Cherry Cheesecake Shake (E)
Cherries! This wonderfully delicious fruit is packed with health-benefiting nutrients and unique antioxidants. Cherries can add a burst of sweetness to your “E”nergizing meals and are perfect in this protein packed shake. You can buy them fresh, but many stores also carry them in the frozen fruits section for a quick, easy way to add to shakes and smoothies.
Serving Size: Single-serve
– 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese
– 1/2 cup unsweetened nut milk
– 1/2 cup cherries (fresh or frozen, pitted)
– 3 teaspoons THM Super Sweet Blend (or 3 doonks Pure Stevia Extract powder)
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 cup ice cubes
– 1 scoop THM unflavored Pristine Whey Protein Powder
1. Add the first 5 ingredients to a blender and process until smooth.
2. Add ice and whey protein powder and blend again, stirring if necessary to fully incorporate.
3. Enjoy the full amount as an E breakfast or snack… or share it for a lighter E dessert.
NSI (If using a store-bought, plan-approved sweetener and if using a store-bought, plan-approved whey protein powder.)