Maple Pecan Cold Brew (S):
Cold brew coffee is sweeping the nation, not only for its great, less-bitter taste, but also for its health benefits. It allows for improved control of gastric acid secretion (less acid reflux coffee) and contains higher amounts of antioxidants than regular coffee. The delicious flavors of maple and pecan combine in this drink to create a taste sensation that reminds us… Fall is just around the corner… pour me another cup, baby!
Serving Size: Single-serve
– 12 ounces cold brew coffee
– 1 doonk (1/32 teaspoon) Natural Burst Maple Extract
– 1 doonk (1/32 teaspoon) Natural Burst Pecan Extract
– 1 Tablespoon heavy cream (or 2 Tablespoons half-n-half for a FP-version)
– 1/2 to 1 Tablespoon Gentle Sweet (optional, to taste)
– Sprinkle of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice (optional)
1. Add all ingredients to your glass or jar (except optional topping) and stir or shake!
2. Sprinkle with your choice of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice, if desired, before serving.