Simple Hydrate Jello (FP)
Nothing like jiggly jello for a quick summer treat that will help you stay hydrated on the warmest of summer days! Pour into molds with fun shapes or into small one-serving sized containers for a nostalgic treat.
Serving Size: Makes 3 or 4 Servings
– 1 or 2 THM Hydrate packets (See Recipe Note below)
– 1 Tablespoon THM Just Gelatin
– 2 cups water or 1 (16.9-ounce) bottle
– 1/2 Tablespoon THM Baobab Boost (optional)
1. Add 1/2 cup water to a glass, liquid measuring cup. Sprinkle in the gelatin and whisk together to allow the gelatin to “bloom”.
2. Pour the remaining water into a small saucepan. Heat over a medium heat until almost boiling.
3. Remove from heat and stir into your gelatin mixture.
4. Whisk in the Hydrate packet(s) of choice and the baobab powder, if using.
5. Pour into molds, a 2 or 3-cup container, or 3-4 single-serve containers. (If you want to cut into shapes using cookie cutters, double the recipe and pour into a 9×13 pan.)
6. Refrigerate about 4 hours, or until set.
Depending on the THM Hydrate flavor you choose to use will determine how many Hydrate packets you will want to use. For example, if you find that making the Orange Oasis Hydrate or Cherry Berry Hydrate as drinks are strong with only 1 packet, consider using only 1 packet when using them in the Simple Hydrate Jello recipe.