Sweet Tart Gummies (FP)
Berry Cherry & Blue Skies Colada Gummies
Sweet and tart with a bit of chewy – these gummies will be loved by children and grown-ups alike!
Serving Size: Multiple-Serve (Quantity depends on molds used.)
– 1 cup water
– 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
– 2 THM Berry Cherry or THM Blue Skies Colada Hydrate packets
– 1 Tablespoon THM Baobab Boost powder (optional)
– 2 doonks THM Pure Stevia Extract powder
– 3 Tablespoons THM Just Gelatin (See Recipe Note)
1. Put all ingredients except for the gelatin in a saucepan. Then slowly sprinkle in gelatin and whisk until all is dissolved over medium-low heat.
2. Pour the mixture into molds or into a baking dish. Chill in the freezer for 10 minutes, then store in the refrigerator until fully set.
These are more of a softer gummy, not the chewy kind. You could add additional gelatin if you prefer a chewier gummy.