Game Changing Chocolate Ice Cream (S)
This easy and ultra-yummy ice cream recipe is from the new THM Starter book due to be released later this year.
Serving Size: Makes about 4 large or 6 smaller servings
– 1 cup cottage cheese
– 1/2 cup heavy cream
– 1/2 cup THM Gentle Sweet (Or, 1/3 cup Gentle Sweet plus 3 doonks THM Pure Stevia Extract)
– 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
– 2 & 1/2 cups unsweetened cashew or almond milk
– 1 scoop (4 Tablespoons) unflavored THM Pristine Whey Protein
– 1 & 1/2 to 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (or any other extract of choice… THM Natural Burst flavors such as caramel or peanut butter work great, too)
– 2 pinches Mineral Salt
– 3/4 teaspoon Gluccie
1. Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
2. Pour into an ice cream maker and let churn according to manufacturer’s instructions (usually about 20 minutes will do the job).
If your ice cream maker is only 1.5 quarts or less, halve the recipe. As written this works great for 2 to 2.5 quarts.