Chocolate Peanut Butter Baby Kefir Smoothie (FP)
Mmmmm! Chocolate! Mmmmm! Peanut Butter! Two great tastes that taste great together! This is a single serve recipe that can be served alongside any meal that might need a bit of extra protein or serve as a snack between meals! If using low fat double fermented kefir this would be a Fuel Pull. This recipe comes to us from Cindy Young, one of our Content Assistants for our Trim Healthy Membership site.
Serving Size: Single-serve
– 1/2 cup Double-fermented Kefir
– 1/2 cup Unsweetened Nut Milk
– 1 Tablespoon THM Gentle Sweet
– 1 doonk THM Pure Stevia Extract Powder
– 1/4 teaspoon THM Glucomannan
– 1/2 teaspoon Peanut Butter Natural Burst
– 1/2 teaspoon THM Chocolate Natural Burst
– 1/2 scoop THM Pristine Whey Protein Powder
1. Add everything except the Pristine Protein Powder to your blender and blend on high speed till thick and frothy and ice is blended.
2. Add your 1/2 scoop protein powder and blend for another 30 seconds.
3. Pour and enjoy!