Choc Chip Berry Frisky (S)
You cant beat the mixture of berries and chocolate! Well, maybe you can when you put them both in a thick and creamy Frisky! It’s like a Wendys Frosty, but slimming and healthy! This Frisky has a tangy and health boosting twist with the addition of antioxidant-rich Baobab! You know Baobab has the most antioxidants of all foods in the world, right? So lets eat more of it then! Raspberries are also full of antioxidants that help fight diseases and keep your skin and hair looking amazing, as well as fiber to keep your digestive system happy. Go get Frisky!
Serving Size: Single-Serve
– 1/2 cup unsweetened nut milk
– 1 Tbsp heavy cream
– 1/4 tsp THM Gluccie (Glucommanan)
– 1.5 to 2 tsp THM Super Sweet Blend (or 1.5 to 2 Tbsp Gentle Sweet)
– 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
– 1 Tbsp THM Baobab Boost Powder
– 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (or strawberries)
– 1 cup ice cubes
– 1 to 2 Tbsp THM Pristine Whey Protein Powder (unflavored)
– 1 Tbsp Trim Healthy Chocolate Chips
1. Put all ingredients except ice, whey protein powder, and chocolate chips in a blender and blend for 10 seconds.
2. Add ice and blend until ice is completely broken down. You may have to stop blender and stir a couple times until ice and berries are fully blended.
3. Add whey protein powder while blender is still running and blend until thick and fluffy.
4. Add in the chocolate chips and pulse until the Frisky is to your desired consistency.
The Choc Chip Berry Frisky recipe and other delicious THM recipes can be found at www.TrimHealthyMembership.com