Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Frisky (Light S or FP)
You are going to love this thick and creamy Frisky! A Frisky is like a super-thick milk shake… almost a soft serve ice cream. The Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Frisky celebrates the best flavors of the season! Make the full-size as a very Light S, due to the fats in the chocolate chips and almond milk, or make the Baby Frisky for an FP dessert!
– 2/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
– 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
– 4 pinches Mineral Salt
– 2 & 1/2 teaspoons THM Super Sweet Blend plus 1 Tablespoon THM Gentle Sweet
– 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
– 1/2 teaspoon Gluccie
– 1/2 teaspoon THM Maple Burst extract (optional)
– 16 to 18 large ice cubes
– 4 Tablespoons (1 scoop) THM Pristine Whey Protein Powder
– 1 Tablespoon THM Chocolate Chips
– 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
– 1/8 cup pumpkin puree
– 2 pinches Mineral Salt
– 1 & 1/4 teaspoons THM Super Sweet Blend plus 1 & 1/2 teaspoons THM Gentle Sweet
– 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
– 1/4 teaspoon Gluccie
– 1/4 teaspoon THM Maple Burst extract (optional)
– 8 or 9 large ice cubes
– 2 Tablespoons (1/2 scoop) THM Pristine Whey Protein Powder
– 1 & 1/2 teaspoons THM Chocolate Chips
1. It is best to use a powerful blender to get these smooth. Because Friskies have less liquid, you really need to blend and blend, then blend some more until they are perfectly smooth and not icy. If you have to add another tablespoon or two of nut milk to help get it blended, you can do so. But don’t give up… Friskies are worth it! They make a great ice cream replacement. Feel free to add different extracts to create awesome new flavors.
2. Put all the ingredients (except the ice, whey protein, and chocolate chips) in a blender and blend for 10 seconds.
3. Add the ice and blend on high until completely smooth… no tiny bits of ice should be left, so keep on blending!
4. Finally add the whey protein and chocolate chips and blend for another 15 to 20 seconds.
The Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Frisky recipe and other delicious THM recipes can be found at www.TrimHealthyMembership.com